What we will require from you:
- £250.00 towards your deposit to hold the property and postpone any further viewings, this is NON REFUNDABLE
- One proof of ID, and one proof of current address e.g. drivers licence, utility bills etc.
- The deposit (whatever the monthly rent is)
- First month’s rent in advance
- The deposit is refundable at the end of the tenancy providing the property is left in its original condition.
If you are on Housing Benefit:
- You will be required to pay the deposit as well as the rent in advance when moving into the property.
- The following month you will be required to pay the shortfall, since Housing Benefit Departments only pay 70%-85% of the monthly rent for the property.
- When your tenancy is up you will be entitled your deposit back, depending on the condition of the property.
- DSS is not accepted by all landlords.
- There is a minimum admin charge of £100.00 per person
- This payment covers your lease agreement and reference checks
- This is to be payable before tenant moves into property.
- The tenant is responsible for his/her gas and electricity bills.
- Meter readings are taken when the tenant moves into the property.
- STH PROPERTIES will advise the utility companies and get the accounts set up in the tenant’s name(s).
- The tenant must ensure that his/her bills are paid for when vacating the property, otherwise
- this will be deducted from the deposit.
- Telephone line connections are also the responsibility of the tenant.
- As a tenant, you are responsible to pay the Council Tax every month, unless it is inclusive of your rent.
- STH PROPERTIES will advise the relevant Council when a new tenant moves in.